Principles and guidelines of systemic coaching
- Only the coachee decides what is good or what helps
- Solutions are only stable, if all stakeholders support the decision
- Solutions and competencies are more important than problems
This means for the educational context, that the student (coachee) fixes e.g. his/her own learning goals. The teacher or other involved persons (stakeholders)need to be ok with the fixed goals.
- The Coach works in the reality of the coachee
- The Coach needs a "commission" for the coaching before starting
- The expectations need to be clarified.
based on Information material of Institut für Bildungscoaching & Nicolai Albrecht